- On your Dashboard, Click the Webinar under Webinar Funnels.
- You need to click All Webinars under Webinars, then hit the Add New+ at the lower section of the page.
- Now select one of the Templates that you prefer and hit the “Use (Name of the
Template)” which looks like this.
- Fill out the information needed for the name of Subdomain of your Webinar URL, Webinar
Title, and your Event Time zone.
- Now Click the Event Type Drop Down, and hit the Instant replay which should look like this.
- Hit the Add Webinar+
- On your Dashboard, you will see on the left corner “MEDIA”. This is where you can
upload videos/content to use for your live or on-demand events.
- When you click “MEDIA” you will see this page.
When you click Add Slides
- You will be redirected to this page, an option wherein you can add PDF file format ONLY.
10. Make sure to add a presentation name as shown below before you click “add slides”.
- You will know it was successfully uploaded once you see the slides on the backfile, as shown on this screenshot.
And when you click the Add Embed section to add media via embedded code.
- Add the title of the video file on the “video name” section and copy and paste the embed code of your video on the embed code section shown on the screenshot below, then click “add media”.
You will see its success once you see it on the backfile.
On the “add URL’ section
- Add a title as shown below and add file format that is only supported, [mp4 and .m3u8]
- You will know it was successfully added once you see the file on the back page.
- As shown below, click add files and click start to start uploading.
- Wait for it to finish uploading.
- You will know it’s successful once you will no longer see the file on the Add Media
page. Click return to media
- You will see all the files successfully added on the media dashboard section.
From here, you can access any of this content for your live, simulated live, or meetings.
To use this for a LIVE EVENT:
- When in your webinar room, click the TOOLS icon on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select SHARE VIDEO from the dropdown menu and choose your desired
content from the media bin.
To access media for a MEETING:
To select media for a SIMULIVE:
- Go to the WEBINAR ROOM tab associated with your simulated live event.
- Under SIMULATED WEBINAR VIDEO, select your desired media from the dropdown menu. Until it is chosen, it will display as a PLACEHOLDER VIDEO.
and you can remove the steps for adding media to live/simulated live (since this is about creating a replay event)