- Log in to your JetWebinar account
- On your Dashboard, click Meeting Rooms- found on the left side of the dashboard.
3. After you click Meeting Rooms, you’ll be asked to enter the meeting room URL. You can customize your own meeting room URL.
4. After you have finalized the meeting URL, click +Add Meeting Room.
5. Click Start Meeting Now , and you will be prompted to see an option to “cancel” or “start meeting”. Once you click Start Meeting, you’ll see this screen below.
6. An option to Allow your Mic and Camera, if you would like to enable those 2 tools while in a meeting.
7. In a meeting, you will see this option above.
HOW TO SHARE SCREEN
- If you would like to share a screen, a new window will pop up.
2. You have the option if you would like to share your entire screen, or your application window/active window or a specific tab. So if you will jump into another tab, the attendees can no longer see that screen.
- And if you would like to record a meeting, click the record button to start recording.
You also have the option to see in Gallery view option above will change to Default view once Gallery view is activated.
If you will also click participants, you will see additional options like:
- Chat - you can send messages to all participants
- Participants - see who attended the meeting
- Poll - vote or see if there is a poll added by the Host.
- Offer - you will see offers added by the host.
- Tools Section:
- Conference Info - allows you to generate link and share it to your desired attendees
- Poll - Create a poll and add answers as many as you want, click share once you have added all answers/options.
- Camera Settings - allows you to select and set up the correct mic and camera you will be using in the meeting. This is applicable if you have installed multiple webcams in your computer.
- Share Offer - In this section, if you have a program you would like to share this is the best place to set it up. Make sure to add descriptions, URL and your call to action button. Click Share once done and it will pop up in the chat window.
After setting up, this will look like this.
- Share via Facebook Live - If you also want to share or have your team/attendees access the meeting through Facebook you can set it up here. Make sure to connect your working Facebook account to set up this feature.
- Share Via RTMP - You can also share it via RTMP here, make sure to add the details needed in order to run this feature.
If the meeting ended or if you wanted to end the meeting, click Leave Meeting. And you will be prompted to a new option.