1. The Email Funnel tab allows the host of the webinar to schedule confirmation, reminder, and follow up emails to be sent to the attendees of the webinar.
2. To set up the Email, you need to go to Settings under My Account (On the Left side lower bottom of the page).
3. Now click the Add Sender on the right side of the page and fill out the information needed which look like this.
4. Once you filled out the information you will receive a Verification Email to your email which prompts you this in the Page.
5. Now hit Save Settings at the right bottom of the page.
6. Go back to the Email Funnel Tab and you will be able to select the email address and the sub-categories tab which are Confirmation, Reminder, Follow up, Did not Attend, Early Abandon, and Template Codes.
7. The Confirmation tab allows you to create an email message to be sent immediately to people registering for the webinar.
8. The Reminder tab allows you to create an email message to be sent as reminders to people registered for the webinar before it begins.
9. The Follow-up tab allows you to create an email message to be sent as a follow-up to people registered to the webinar after the session is completed.
10. DID NOT ATTEND
The Did Not Attend tab allows you to create an email message to be sent to people who have registered for the webinar but have not attended the same.
11. The Early Abandon tab allows you to create an email message to be sent to people who have registered for the webinar, have attended the same for a while, and have dropped out of the session.
12. TEMPLATE CODES
The Template Codes tab displays the codes to be used for customizing your emails.