How to Create Live Webinar Event
1. Log in to your JetWebinar Account, on your Account Dashboard under "Webinar Funnels"(On the Left Corner of the Page) Click "Webinars"
2. Click Add Webinar.
3. Once you hit the Add Webinar you will be routed to this page which you need to Fill out the Information for Webinar Title.
- Change text to: Add the name of the event to create the unique webinar URL
- Click the Choose Event Time zone to show the Desire time zone for your event.
- Click the Live Broadcast.
- Choose the Exact time and date of your event in the Event Time and hit Next.
- You will need to select one Sample Template for your Webinar Registration Page.
- At the bottom of the page, you need to upload a Company Logo which should be 150px wide.
- You need to Fill out the information about your Company’s Headline.
- Fill out the Information about your Company Description and hit Next.
- If you have an Existing List of Attendees you can upload it for a CSV File Format which contains the email address of the attendees. Otherwise, Proceed to the Next Step.
- You can Click the Copy and send this link information to your Attendees for the said Event and Hit Next.
- Once you hit Next. You will be routed to the page where you will have the option to Edit the Pages Please refer to the (Customizing Pages). At the bottom of the page, you will have the option to Practice Host and Practice Attendee.
- Once you hit one of the Practice Options you will now be prompted to start the Broadcast and Click Start Broadcast.
- Click the Join Room Now.